Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happiness

One of the Happiest Moments
ever, is when you find the
Courage
To Let Go
Of what you Can't Change. ♥
Credit:  Facebook

"Until we can learn to let go of what we cannot control, we will not be able to find peace in our own lives." ('Healing Through Christ' manual)

The more I work on my own recovery and let go of the things that I can't change about hubby or his addiction, I have begun to find HAPPINESS and PEACE.  And it is beautiful!  I am grateful for the 12-Step Program and the opportunity that I have to really look at myself and work on changing those things that I CAN change, and "let go of the things that I can't change".  I know that the Lord is there to help me change those things in myself (& hubby) that I can't change on my own.  Turning mymyself, as well as my husband, over to the Lord has been SO incredibly freeing and wonderful! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!! Yes, letting go is soooo liberating....I wish I would have learned this 20 years ago...but least I will not waste the next 20 years as a prisoner )

    ReplyDelete